Multiple Teeth Replacement with Dental Implants
If you are missing multiple teeth, then an implant-supported bridge may be the solution for you. Unlike traditional bridgework or removable partial dentures that can slip, come loose, or cause irritation, an implant-supported bridge stays secure and strong, and won’t cause problems for your adjacent teeth. So comfortable and natural, they’ll look and feel just like your own teeth.
Experience new comfort and stability with an implant-supported bridge.
- Looks, feels and performs like your natural teeth
- Does not compromise your adjacent teeth to support a bridge
- Preserves surrounding bone (replaces tooth root)
- Bridge attaches securely to implants
- Prevents bone collapse and jaw line recession
- Restores a more secure biting ability than a removable denture
- Eliminates recurrent wear around prepared teeth
- Improves appearance and self-esteem
Complete Lower or Upper Tooth Replacement with Dental Implants
If you are missing all of your teeth in the upper and/or lower jaw and currently use a removable full denture, then an implant-supported denture could be the right solution for you. Unlike removable full dentures which can fit poorly, cause gum irritation, and pain from exposed nerves, implant-supported dentures virtually eliminate slipping and movement. You’ll be able to laugh and speak with confidence, and enjoy your favorite foods with ease.