Single Tooth Replacement with Dental Implants
Lakeshore Dental offers several different types of implants to fit your individual case. If you are missing a single tooth and currently use a removable partial denture or tooth-supported crown, an implant-supported crown may be a better alternative. Single tooth replacements look and feel so natural, typically only you and the dentist will know the difference.
Implant-supported crowns are generally a better solution.
- Looks, feels and performs similar to your natural tooth
- Does not compromise your adjacent teeth to support a bridge
- Preserves surrounding bone (replaces tooth root)
- Prevents bone collapse and jaw line recession
- Oral care same as a natural tooth
- Restores a more secure biting ability than a removable denture
- Restores self-confidence and appearance